Monday, January 09, 2006

Good Vibrations Festival















Hi guys whoes keen for the 06 Good Vibes Fest?
Its on Feb 12 at the music bowl. The line up includes !!!JAMES BROWN!!! and a bunch of other great acts including Data Rock and Cuban Bros.
Tix are around a $100 plus b/f or cheaper if you buy them from the website below (you have to become a member). Its seriously worth going just to see the man himself! I saw him last year and it was fansastic! he is pushing 73 and may not be coming out here again so this could be your last chance! anyway, thats enough spruking for me im not his damn press agent!
www.jammusic.com.au/goodvibrationsfestival

Cheers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hooch said...

sounds awesome, but i don't know if i can make it, due to lack of funds and also i may be doing host scheme stuff at the time. ....but i'll see what i can do.

10/1/06 11:57  
Blogger Erica said...

Argh, it does sound awesome, but I too am suffering from a lack of funds. I've already conceded I can't possibly afford to go to the Blues and Roots festival in Byron, so maybe I can go to this one...

10/1/06 22:44  
Blogger Hooch said...

are there still tix avail? can you still get 'em cheap?. i think i may have to change my mind and go......if it's not sold out. call me, call me now!

hey, my word verification is: hrceio, i feel like following that up with a sing-along of 'eieio'.

22/1/06 21:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home