Friday, August 04, 2006

Bluetrain Wednsday.

Hello All.
For a while now All the guys and I in the wedding and corporate functions band I’m in (Bluetrain) have been talking about the idea of doing a public show, just for kicks, so our friends can see what we do with ourselves on a Saturday night. As a result im happy to announce that we have decided to put on a last minute public show at quite possibly the most classy venue in Melbourne. That’s right, you know it…Casablanca bar in Mitchem!
This coming Wednesday the 9th of August why not cruse on down at around 7.30, sit back and have a few drinks and enjoy a few relaxed sets of cool jazz, vocal jazz, and (depending on the night) some dirty funk.

Casablanca Bar
499A MAROONDAH HWY MITCHAM
7.30pm til around 11
http://www.bluetrainband.info

10 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

great count me in xx

4/8/06 15:06  
Blogger someone said...

Me too!

Kel xxx

4/8/06 23:09  
Blogger Fanboy said...

I'm there!!

5/8/06 13:20  
Blogger Hooch said...

will try to make it

5/8/06 14:21  
Blogger Erica said...

:( Wednesday is market night. Have a great night, and play well!

5/8/06 16:15  
Blogger someone said...

Anyone want a lift?

Will be early night for me though as its a 'work night'....gosh I feel like I'm still at school saying that!

Its likely I won't be staying any later than 10pm.

7/8/06 19:35  
Blogger someone said...

Shit - Its kel offering the lift, that would be very dangerous if you were just getting a lift off 'somebody'!

7/8/06 19:36  
Anonymous Hooch said...

yes kel, I would love a lift. I was planning to only stay for about an hour or so anyway, cos I've got so much work to do.

9/8/06 11:15  
Anonymous Hooch said...

Thanx for a cool night of jazz/funk.

I look forward to the night of Rock with Polar Disco and Undecane.

Will, you will have to blog the details.

10/8/06 14:22  
Blogger Fanboy said...

I second that notion. Both notions in fact, great Will, solid stuff mate. My compliments to the others, I had agreat noght.

And yes please blog the Polar Disco and Undecan DOUBLE BILL.

10/8/06 23:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home