Thursday, August 18, 2005

Not Coming Home!

Hey guys,
Firstly, Will you kick butt– Mancester Lane!!! I so wish I could come, dance, nibble on their yummy dips and turkish bread and have a few glasses of wine while cheering you on (silently - dont worry).

Luke read my blog (the first one he he) and said it sounded like we were coming home early! NOOOO WWAAYY we aren’t, I am sorry if I made it sound like we were cause I know you guys are missing us like crazy and kissing photos of us before you go to sleep at night.

Take care in the cold Land Down Under!

And I promise Eug I wont take up too much more of this space!

Love ya all! Kel xxx

1 Comments:

Blogger Hooch said...

Kel,
feel free to take up as much space as you like. it's really cool to see the blog being used. i wish it has been up when i was OS.

20/8/05 12:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home