Friday, November 04, 2005

Thursday10thNov

Hi guys,
Thanks to those of you who turned up last night. it was cool to catch up. we ended up watching 'Death to Smoochy', which most of us had seen before (all except Carl, i think), but we all enjoyed (I hope!). AJ - i'm sure you're kicking yourself that you weren't there, cos i know how much you love that movie. (Hooch trivia: i bought the DVD in indonesia before having even watched it because AJ had told me it was so great).

Hope DVD night's don't dwindle now that holidays have started. the whole point of them is so that i don't lose touch with ppl. and seeing as i'm working, i'm still going to need stuctured catching up time.

so that lead me to this:

Yes, there is another DVD night on Thursday on the above date.

my house
8.30/9pmish
bring stuff you wanna watch
bring nibblies if you can (pls)

hope to see you there...

13 Comments:

Blogger Hooch said...

oh yeah, and pls let me know if you're coming or not. commenting on here is fine, as i check thurs arvos.

x

4/11/05 22:57  
Blogger Erica said...

I will have to see how my homework load is going, although DVD night will probably be a good break from the stress. I'll let ya know closer to the day :)

6/11/05 13:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdie Hooch. Can't make it this week, exam friday morning (should be fun.....). Anyways have a good one and we can catch up for a big end of year shindig sometime.

Cheerio, Sean.

7/11/05 13:31  
Blogger Hooch said...

Erica - look forward to hearing from you.

Sean - sounds cool, do you know when the last exam is for our astro group? we should chuck a party of some description...good luck friday. physics? break a leg....or should i say split and atom...?


x

7/11/05 20:09  
Blogger Hooch said...

err...that 'and' should be 'an'

7/11/05 20:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

up and atom!

Will.

8/11/05 00:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hooch, I'm actually going to make it this week for the first time. Hope it'll be fun. I'll see you about 830 tomorrow. I don't know your address either but I'll get it off someone.
Anyway, later

Andrew

9/11/05 22:36  
Blogger Hooch said...

Hi Hooch & friends,

Going to have to pre-pike - seeing Jose Ramos Horta with my old man. Next Thursday looks b-ok.

Carl.

9/11/05 23:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol "pre-pike"

Will.

10/11/05 00:00  
Blogger Erica said...

Hiya Eug, I'm not going to be able to make it tonight :(
My favourite weekly activity runined by my lack of motivation and abundance of procrastination. Definately next Thursday!

10/11/05 12:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10/11/05 13:45  
Blogger Hooch said...

ooooooooooh. naughty naughty naughty! editing comments..... what could possible have been so juicy that it had to be deleted?

don't worry, i wont spill the beans... yet!

11/11/05 19:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im being opressed!!!

Will.

12/11/05 17:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home