Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Spring is sprung, the grass is ris...

Greetings coolppl, and welcome to my Spring BBQ announcement (as if this announcement were a grand concert, and you were the esteemed audience).

Date: this Saturday (29th)
Time: around 6pm
Venue: my backyard


BYO meat & drinks, and I will provide salads
All are welcome, and if you haven't been to my house before you can get my address from Eug or email me (dezwez(at)gmail(dot)com). "Some rain" is forecast by the Bureau of Meteorology, so if the weather is less than peachy still come, we'll cook outside then move inside where it's warm and dry.

Hope to see you all there!

3 Comments:

Blogger Hooch said...

i will be delighted to attend, but it will be after work....so probably around 7ish.

see you there.....or see you thurs if you're coming?

26/10/05 14:29  
Blogger Erica said...

Yay! :)

I have another rehearsal with the jazz band Thursday, so I might be there late. If not can you pass the word about my BBQ to anyone who would like to come? The more the merrier!

26/10/05 21:58  
Blogger Hooch said...

cool. i told Jen about it, cos i don't think she checks the blog.

x

27/10/05 11:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home