Monday, October 17, 2005

Standing Around The Virtual Water Cooler (VWC)

Hi guys in an effort to spark some more frequent conversations on this forum Im putting out the question.

“So what did you do on the weekend?”

I'll start the ball rolling I guess.

Friday night as mostly spent finishing off an essay and umming and ahhing about going to Erica’s gig. This went on until about 10ish I think when I realised that I had actually missed the gig all together whilst I was asking my mind up to go or not, so I went out with Ben, Joel, and Michael Lumley for a few quiet beers at the ol Glenferrie. For me, the night turned into a few not so quiet drinks (as they often do) when I met up with a friend whom I hadn’t see for a while, she insisted we celebrate our meeting with several shots of tequila followed by a tequila chaser!

Saturday night I had a 21st which was nothing special really, in fact there was a bit of ‘Hey look at me! Im way to cool for school!’ kinda vibe. I saw a few people I hadn’t seen in ages and there was much rejoicing. Other than that it was a pretty ordinary besides the humorous observation that could be made about the choice in clothing that was made by the lads that evening. Almost every guy (including me) was wearing jeans, a collared shirt, and a suit jacket! It was very amusing, i was feeling very much the sheep.

Baaahhh!
Will.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Well, apart from playing a gig on Friday night and then meeting a friend at Crown afterwards, I didn't really do much. I knitted two entire sleeves for a jumper over the weekend...how exciting

17/10/05 17:29  
Blogger Hooch said...

Erica - that IS exciting, especially since the last time i asked, you said you weren't knitting anything at the moment. i'm glad that's changed: i know all's well with the world if Erica is knitting. (as opposed to the chaos indicative of Erica without needles and wool in hand).

James - hope the GP was cool. are your ears still ringing?

Will - '...whilst I was asking my mind up to go or not...' i'll have to use that one one of these days. would have been cool if you could have made it to the gig. but hopefully you got your essy done at least.

BTW: great idea about the VWC. hopefully it'll spice up the blog.

18/10/05 16:40  
Blogger Hooch said...

oh yeah, and my weekend:

Erica's gig
Work
Blobbing at home with Imo
Lunch with mum and her friends
Watched 'Girl in the Cafe' (hella cool movie, btw)
Last minute homework (yes, that's right guys, i did leave it till late sunday night).

'ts all folks.

18/10/05 16:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home