Thursday, January 05, 2006

How much does this pic of Jeff Buckley look like Dan?


Hail all bloggers!
Just thought I hadn't posted in a while and I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting for Anita, my Indonesian friend, to arrive.

So, the news: NO DVD night this week (although I'm sure you've already gathered that since there have been no posts or anything) because I will be settling my new guest into my house and I think it would be a bit overwhelming to have a bunch of strange ppl drop in on your first night in a new country. But perhaps next week....not sure yet, but I'll keep you posted (get it POSTED: like as in post it on the blog!! Man I need to get a new sense of humour!).

MY NYE
So...Dayna, Imo and myself had a great time at Falls Festival. I hope all you chickens and roosters out there had an awesome NYE as well, whatever you got up to. Turns out Imo was the mum of the evening looking after Dee and me who managed to get ourselves quite enibriated. We danced till well after dawn, stumbling off to bed at about 6.30am, only to get up at 10am to find pouring rain inwhich we became quite soaked while trying to decamp. Then we stopped off and spent a couple of days at Aireys' Inlet (thanks to my wonderful aunts for letting us invade) before reentering Melbourne and lunching with the grandparents before heading back home to bed and rest.

Perhaps you may like to drop a comment as to whether you agree with this post's title, or you could add something totally unrelated if you wish.

ciao...

3 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Jeff Buckley...he makes me all gooey inside...

And he does look a bit like Dan in that picture.

6/1/06 01:08  
Blogger Beck said...

I always thought he looked like Stu. But that pic is a little Dan-ish. Hmm have all the men I ever fancied looked similar?

7/1/06 15:07  
Blogger Hooch said...

well, i'd hardly say that he looks like Dylan, Matt or Steven! well, maybe if you squint your eyes REALLY hard!! (actually, no, not even then).

:)

7/1/06 16:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home