Saturday, December 24, 2005

Moonlight Cinema

Hey hey hey :)


For those of you who are interested, I'm organising a moonlight cinema night at the Royal Botanic Gardens on Tuesday Dec 27 at 7:00pm (movie starts at 8:00pm) to see Wallace And Gromit - The Curse Of The Were-Rabbit.

Call me if you can come and we'll organise Tix and stuff. It's $13 concession on the door (subject to availability) or $12 conc. if you book online.

For more info go to Moonlight Cinema website.

Would love to get a bunch of ppl together. You can also email me at eugeniec(at)hotmail(dot)com if you don't have my number.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

Hey Hooch, very colourful blog... I like it!

Do you know off the top of your brain, if to successfully get a concession tix, you actually have to be a concession?

I could imagine if we get tix online, it would be harder to police, except if we have to collect them @ a tix booth!

Im up for it anyway, and i'll look into tix and specs..

Love ME!

25/12/05 11:44  
Blogger Dee said...

Adult prices.... $14 online (credit card), $15 on the door.

x

26/12/05 13:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home