Tuesday, December 20, 2005

No Christmas Carols Allowed!

Or Eug may have a nervous breakdown.

But just because there are no carols, doesn't mean there can't be Christmas fun. Here are the deetz folkz:

Frivolous Frolicking, Salacious Swimming and Beaut BBQing
Friday December 23rd (sorry AJ, the 23rd suits our house, and most others better - can you drop by after work? Puhhhleeeeease?)
7:30pm
My House - email me for the address if you don't know it!
BYO bathers for the pool and meat for the BBQ, I'll make salads
Even if you've only met me once or twice at DVD nights you are more than welcome to come along. In fact, I insist! So we can increase that meeting total by one! Let me know if you're coming though, just so I know a rough number to expect.

Peace out Napoleon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Oh, BTW, my email is dezwez (at) gmail (dot) com :)

20/12/05 01:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home