Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I've arrived at Blog City

Good day to you people who live upside down.
Yes it is I Dave UK from the UK.
Hope your all giving Dayna a nice warm welcolme before reminding her that she has tp go back to work.

Just a quick bit about me:-

about to in 9 days time go to La Plagne France (resort in the Alps) to start a 5 month ski season. Yey!!

And then come June I will be Going to Japan for a year as an Engish teacher. Unlike Bec and Dan I won't have the tefle what ever but unlike Bec I have Degree which they like as she found out over there. I'll be working for a company called Aeon which is one of the largest companys working over there.

mm just to make you feel cool that you live where you do. we have frost in the UK and it's bloody cold out there.

Thats about it for my very frist ever blog. To tell you ther truth I'm a little confused by the blogging world. Took me ages to work out how to be a member but I'm aprehensive as to how this is going to turn out.

Love to all,
And some kisses if you game (girls only)

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home