Monday, December 12, 2005

Xmas Do...

...Xmas Don't!

Well, I'd really prefer there to be an Xmas Do. An Xmas Don't conjures up images of bad office parties with daggy 80s music, drunk dancing and pashing some guy from accounting who you'll regret the next Monday.

So, when is everyone up for an Xmas Do? Eug has suggested either the 23rd or the 24th December, and I second either of those days. I'm thinking BBQ, swimming, a bit of wine and lots of fun at my house. And the only question that remains is when do YOU want to Do Xmas? Or Don't, if you so prefer.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, sounds great, what a plan!

ummm, I know Im working on the 24th (daytime)So 23 prob suits me better!! Alas, this could well be opposite for the wider onlycoolppl community. Just trying to be helpful by lettin' you know.

Love, Still haven't mastered the art of becoming a contributor, Dee x

12/12/05 20:01  
Blogger Erica said...

So that's 2 for the 23rd...keep those responses coming peeps

(P.S. My comment verification word is peqdcokk - almost peacock!)

13/12/05 23:29  
Blogger AJ said...

Erica,

One, I'm free only on the 24th, so would be much obliged if it were on the 24th, either Christmas Eve Day or Christmas Eve Night....

2, it sounds like a great idea and I'm up for your Xmas do....

and thirdly, my comment verification word is gtyzio - almost... "nothing".

14/12/05 19:41  
Blogger AJ said...

P.S. There could be additional (full-time) workers, or those who have commitments on a Friday, but not a Saturday...

New word verification is aphamkkv

14/12/05 19:42  
Blogger Hooch said...

hmm AJ, almost 'alphamale'....if you squint your eyes REALLY hard!

22/12/05 17:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home