Saturday, December 03, 2005

Ahh, order is restored...

Well... I think I've finally set things right...'someone' has made posts, and is still listed as a valued contributor to this page. Robbie - I'm afraid you will have to create an account by way of Erica's instructions to become a member, I'll send you an invitation to join when I've finished posting this. Dave - looks like you've finally got things sorted - onya dude!

And now so some not-so-exciting news: There is NO DVD night this week. I'm sorry Gnome, the week after (15th) is cancelled as well, as I will hopefully be on a road trip to Sydney).....hopefully I can fit one in before Xmas...Actually, there's a Host Scheme Xmas party on that night 22nd so probably not. But that just means one of us can throw a HUGE Xmas party on the weekend or something - Bags not me, as I'll be too busy with work to organise anything.

Well, it's bedtime for me, so that's all folks.....

Merry Xmas to all, and to all a good night!

(Working in an Xmas shop - I just had ta!)

- Hooch

PS. yeah, I know i could have just posted as Hooch, but I thought i'd give the old 'someone' a bit of a workout, what with all the confusion and all).

4 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Ooh, a big Xmas party - something tells me my pool would make an excellent venue for a celebration such as that. An Xmas pool party? I say yay. Now all that remains is to find a date that suits.

4/12/05 16:12  
Blogger Erica said...

Come on, don't be shy, what weekends/days are people free for a HUGEASS christmas party? Well not too huge. None of the gatecrashing and housetrashing stuff that always happens at huge American parties.

7/12/05 21:34  
Blogger Hooch said...

i'm up for it. but i'm not sure i'm free b4 xmas. what about xmas eve? is anyone else doing anything - i'm avail xmas eve, or the night of fri 23rd Dec.

look forward to it.

9/12/05 16:18  
Blogger Erica said...

Xmas eve is good for me - 23rd is my sister's birthday, but I have just been told that we aren't doing anything that will involve my presence besides cutting a cake some time.

So if you're up for an xmas party at my house on the 23rd, or Christmas eve, then put your hand up now! (Virtually of course - we won't actually be able to see your hand go up...)

12/12/05 00:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home