Sunday, April 23, 2006

50 yr old Dancing Queen

Thanks to everyone who came....I have to say I can't remember the music being like that (at either place) last time but it turned into a fun night of dancing to music I didn't know I knew, of Bindy and I begging the DJ to play Michael Jackson (yes..I'm a proud lover) and of trying to escape the grip of some 50 yr old drunken lady trying to dance with Bindy, Erica and I while saying "I have 3 children and 2 grandchildren and I'm the Dancing Queen" - yeah right!

Thanks heaps for the lift home Rob, I really appreicated it!

Kel xxx

3 Comments:

Blogger Hooch said...

Sorry to disappoint but I didnt even get drunk dude! I think all the staff remembered me from last time and put water in my drink instead of vodka.

Girls spread rummors not boys Will! :-)

You must assume that everytime I laugh or dance Im drunk! Let this be a lesson to you.....you can have a good time without alcohol

24/4/06 19:42  
Blogger Erica said...

I think Will and Jas have something in common. Jas told a girl at work that I was "smashed!". We weren't smashed Kellie, we were just happy and dancing!

27/4/06 18:59  
Blogger Hooch said...

you were smashed the first time we went there though..... :) aaaah the memories

27/4/06 21:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home