Saturday, April 01, 2006

All alone.

Well, the parents are over in Tazie for the next 7 days. Leaving the house all to me. 'THE POWER!!' So I would like to see anyone of you cool people would like to join me at my place for... well... anything. It could be as big as a piss up or as small as just hainging out, maybe watching a movie. Comment if you'd like to do any of the above or something you think up some time this week. The whole house is free for the whole week and I must take advantage of this wonderful situation. Whos with me?

3 Comments:

Blogger Hooch said...

sounds great, but i'm likely going to be stuck lin front of the computer or something...reading/researchin/etc. however, if my home internet isn't working i may come over to check my email? (if that's ok?). if you do organise anything, i'd love to drop by, but i'm not up for partying the week away (tempting as it is...)

3/4/06 10:30  
Blogger Fanboy said...

That's cool hooch.You'd be welcome to use my internet anytime. We got broadband! I would be cool too just hang out, nothing big.

3/4/06 11:36  
Blogger Fanboy said...

P.S. I was also wondering if anyone would like to go see 'March of the Penguins'. This Tuesday maybe?

3/4/06 11:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home