Sunday, March 26, 2006

V for, er... Thursday

Hey there cool peeps. I was hoping to host the next DVD night at my place this Thursday, but unfortunately that won't be possible (folks need their sleep before they ship off to Tazie), plus I will be rehearsing MY NEW PRODUCTION on Friday. However, all is not lost. Thursday just happens to be the opening night of the much anticipated film V FOR VENDETTA. So this is my idea, and ideas are bullet proof, this Thursday (the 30th) instead of a DVD night, we (that is anyone who'd like to go) went along to Village Cinemas in Knox Ozone and watch Hugo Weaving and Natalie Portman blow up Big Ben. Comment if you're up to it and what times you'd prefer. Plus we could hang around for a bevy or two afterwards.

Rob.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hooch said...

sounds cool Rob. what times are available?

28/3/06 11:12  
Blogger Fanboy said...

Hey, there's an 8:40pm session. How does that sound? Or there's 5:50pm, 6:50pm, or 9:40. Let me know what suits best. I'm good for any.

28/3/06 21:05  
Blogger Hooch said...

Hey Rob,
Woudl love to come, all depends on study - have interviews for uni on Friday I need to prepare for....if I can Ill get in contact with you, otherwise just assume I cant.
Love Kel xx

29/3/06 21:22  
Blogger Hooch said...

8.40 sounds good, or 9.40 if i'm running really late. but right now must study. i'll call you tonight.

30/3/06 10:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home