Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Thursday...2.03.2006

well, here we are again at another blated post - not so bad as last week, though, might i add.

hope you guys check this thing right up to the day.

anyhoo.....lets get down to business:

My place. 8.30/9pmish. it will be another Kubrick, but not sure which one yet. will talk to Dee and let you know...... might comment the particular film on here once i know what it is.

ps. i love you all you guys........

pps. please let me know if you are coming. i know it's late notice, but just post a comment on here as i'll be checking it tomorrow before the day is out.

ppps. what's the difference between a duck? (please post the answer in the comments if you know it)

5 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

I may be coming along - I'm not sure exactly what is happening about our O Night, and whether or not I have to be there, so I'll let you know a definite yes or no tomorrow.

1/3/06 13:30  
Blogger AJ said...

QUACK!

1/3/06 18:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sick of uni and sick of studying (already), hence I shall be attending your DVD night Eug. I shall see you tomorrow.

Andrew

1/3/06 23:06  
Blogger Beck said...

dan and beck are cruising along, and this is the comment.

2/3/06 16:55  
Blogger Fanboy said...

HI, I'm so very sorry for not getting back to you about Thursday till now. I hope you all had fun as I'm sure you would've. I was at work all day and had to go to City in the evening etc etc. However this is an official promise from me that I will be there next Thursday (provided there is one of course and if not then I promise to be at the next one after that). Hugs and handshakes from me to everyone.

Rob

2/3/06 23:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home