Thursday, February 23, 2006

Saturday Shennanigans

So party people, you're wondering what the go is for Saturday night? I knew you were. That's why I'm here to answer your questions.

Date: This Saturday
Time: 7pm
Place: My house - if you don't know my address, then just email dezwez (at) gmail (dot) com. Or you can ask someone like Eugenie. She knows. Or alternately leave a comment telling me you want my address, and I'll email it to you.
Who is invited: Anyone and everyone!
What to bring: Nibbles/snacks, any games you feel like playing, DVDs you feel like watching, drinks you feel like drinking, dates you feel like dating. I'll cook something yum for dinner, so if you have any allergies or severe dislikes (ie: coriander) then let me know.

Peace out Napoleon and gang, don't forget to RSVP via comments or email, just so I know how many to expect.

5 Comments:

Blogger AJ said...

In the We Can Be Heroes opening chorus: "G'day G'day (G'day G'day)"

I shall be there, E!
You know what I don't like: coriander, raw tomato, raw onion... imagine that as a dish. YIKES!

Looking so forward to it.
See you then. Peace Out.

Napoleon

P.S. Come ON Tina! Eat your FOOD!!!

23/2/06 20:09  
Blogger Fanboy said...

Hey, I'm praying that I'll be ok to come over on Saturday. I wouldn't count on it though, I'm still swollen and a little sore. I'll keep you posted.
Rob.

Peace out.

24/2/06 12:23  
Blogger Hooch said...

good luck with that Rob.

Hopefully i'll be there E. but i'm not sure what time my Nana's b'day party finishes. and my cousin and aunt are staying over - can i bring him? i'll let you know, probably on the night (sorry the lack of organisation)

xxx

24/2/06 17:22  
Blogger Erica said...

You're welcome to bring anyone you choose, Hooch :)

Actually, only cool people who aren't going to feel people up. But I'm sure your cousin isn't like that.

25/2/06 12:20  
Blogger Hooch said...

hehehe. from hence forth that guy shall be known as 'grope boy'...

26/2/06 15:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home