Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Saturday night

Hi there everyone. My apologies for not getting on to anyone about going out on Saturday night, however I hope you will all be available to catch up this Saturday night from about 7:30 / 8pm at the 'Great Britain' in Richmond as a little delayed birthday thing. If it's anything like the first time I was there it'll be great, really nice bar (they sell a beer called 'piss' and the light version is called 'piss weak', how cool is that!?), plenty of space, lots of lounging areas and an outdoor bit. Other friends and or partners welcome. So let me know if you can make it, I'd love to see you all there, and I WILL be checking the comments this time... Derp.

P.S. Let me know if you need to work out how to get there.

Rob

4 Comments:

Blogger Hooch said...

Rob, I think I'll be there. Not sure how I'll get in yet. How ar eyou getting in?

16/2/06 14:55  
Blogger Fanboy said...

Train most likely. if you want we could go together.

16/2/06 19:04  
Blogger Erica said...

Gar, band practice scheduled for Saturday night :(

If you're still there latish I might come along, although I'm very doubtful we'll finish early enough for me to jump on a train at Bayswater and get to Richmond. I'll give someone a call some time tomorrow night.

17/2/06 11:15  
Blogger Erica said...

Ditto to that Dee!

From reports I've heard and photos I've seen it sounds like you had a great time. We need the juice!

19/2/06 20:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home