Thursday, February 23, 2006

Thursday is on (this post is a little belated, sorry about that)

Sorry guys, couldn't get onto the internet at home for a few days. But I'm just letting you know that Thursday is on. Hopefully we'll be watching 'Paths of Glory', the second Kubrick for the DVD nights. I think it only goes for about 87 mins, so we might be able to catch a bit of 'We Can Be Heroes' as well.

8.30/9pmish
Thurs 23rd (yup, that's right - tonight)
My house


Please bring nibbles/something. Thanks dudes. Sorry about the late notice.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fanboy said...

Hey Hooch.Unfortunatley I want be able to make it tonight. Sorry, still recovering from sergury. I'll keep you posted in my progress, I'm keeoing two fingers crossed that I'll be able to make it ti ERica's thing on Saturday. Rob. OX

23/2/06 12:35  
Blogger Erica said...

I shall be there tonight! Straight after school (which finishes at 7), so I'll probably arrive about 9ish with a nice edible surprise of some Lebanese pizza. I heart Brunswick.

23/2/06 13:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home