Sunday, February 19, 2006

Cocooning

Do you ever have those days when your hair just looks awesome and you feel like you're wasting it's superbness at home? Maybe I'm the only one. Anyway, my hair looks pretty damn good today for some unknown reason, and I'm very tempted to just go wandering the streets to show it off.

I've had a couple of glasses of wine...make that about 5...at an extended family function...which was rather odd with strange people coming up to me saying "Oh Erica! I'm your second cousin's aunt's sister's daughter! We're family! I remember when you were a baby!"

Anyway, today's awesome hair and my recent social butterflyness of late has made me want to be even more of a socialite, hanging with the cool peeps that are the onlycoolppl. So I'm wondering if anyone would be up for dinner and perhaps some DVDs at my place this coming weekend, either Saturday or Sunday night. No occasion, but then I never need an occasion to get into my kitchen and whip up a meal for fellow coolppl.

So, if you are feeling good about this idea then please comment below. I promise I won't have drunk any wine when you come over, and I also promise that my cooking will be tasty and salmonella free. I've yet to poison anyone with my food, so I'm going well.

Comment away oh coolppl, for the comments are your oyster and the keyboard your fisherman. Or some such claptrap.

5 Comments:

Blogger AJ said...

Hey Erica!

That would be wonderful!
I would love that and thank you so much for the invite.

See you on either Saturday or Sunday night. Lemme know...

AJ x

20/2/06 18:09  
Blogger Fanboy said...

Hey Erica, Saturday went really well and was lots of fun. If I've recovered enough from my dental sergury that I'm having on Wednesday I will delighted to come and have what will probubly be my first solid meal in three or four days. Plus I'll tell all who gather about Saturday night and tomfoolery that occoured. Rob.

20/2/06 18:46  
Blogger Erica said...

Sounds like Saturday is good for people. I shall post another post up about it with the full details!

22/2/06 23:17  
Blogger Erica said...

You know, when I wrote this post the title "cocooning" seemed so completely relevant and meaningful to the content of the post. And now reading it back I can't work out why I thought that...

22/2/06 23:18  
Blogger Hooch said...

Sounds cool E. I'm up for it, but may be a little late on Sat possibly. I'll keep posted for the final details.

23/2/06 11:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home