Sunday, March 12, 2006

Philosophy Movie Night

Hey guys,
Instead of DVD night, I'm inviting you all to the first Monash Philosophy Movie night for ohsix (and there was much rejoicing; *YAY*).

When: Wednesday 15th March; 6pm (pizza), 7pm (movie)
Cost: Members $4/non-members $6; pizza/drink by gold coin donation
Where: Wholefoods restaurant (upstairs Campus Centre....call/email me if you want to know how to get there)
What: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

I'll already be in at uni that day, so I can give you a lift home....contact me about it.

Look forward to seeing you there.

xx love you all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hooch said...

good to see you're all responding so enthusiastically! hope to see you all there!

PS. My word verification: bbqeimz; requiem for a bbq, anyone?

14/3/06 23:49  
Blogger Erica said...

Hey Hooch, I'm not sure if you'll check this before tonight but I was wondering if it's possible for me to get a lift home with you - otherwise I'll just drive myself. If anyone else would like a lift call me, and we can help save the environment and use less petrol.

15/3/06 15:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home