Monday, April 17, 2006

Birthday Boogie

Kellie it’s your birthday, happy birthday Kellie (if only Michael Jackson sang that to me like on The Simpsons)….yes, I know I’ve just made the majority of you cringe with disgust.

I’m going out for a fun night on the town with my pals on Friday 21st of April – this coming Friday.

I’m heading for The Retreat Hotel, 280 Sydney Rd, Brunswick for a 7.30ish dinner. The pub is a little bit shabby and retro on the inside with a big beer garden out the back (I’m hoping for a clear mild night!). Meals should satisfy both herbivores and carnivores. Followed by a quick walk a couple of blocks up to The Spot 133 Sydney Rd for a bit of a serious boogie.

Hope this gathers a large group, we all seem to be so busy (myself included of course) so I hope we can all gather and enjoy!....and did I say have a boogie?

I know for us people in Heathmont it’s a bit of a hike but I’d love to see you all there to boggie with.
Please let me know if you’re coming, not too sure whether I need to book a table yet. I am aiming to call everyone individually but wanted to book everyone ahead.....

We all seem to be so busy (myself included of course) so I hope we can all gather and enjoy.....and did I say have a boogie?

Love Kel xxxx

8 Comments:

Blogger Hooch said...

Kel, for some reason this post posted twice so I just deleted one of them.

btw: i'll be there with metaphorical bells on.

18/4/06 00:15  
Blogger Erica said...

I'll be there! Also with metaphorical bells on. Perhaps even real bells. I won't be drinking, so there's less chance of me getting us kicked out again.

18/4/06 00:42  
Blogger Fanboy said...

Hey Kel sounds great! I'll be rehearsing till about 9:30 or so. But from then on I'll be up for Boggying all night long. I may even sing 'happy birthday Kelly' I ain't MJ but I could try.

18/4/06 20:17  
Blogger Erica said...

I'll put my hand up to drive! I'm too poor (and have had too many hangovers recently) to drink, so Tyvvie and I will be happy to take people. So, there are 4 seats - who wants them?

19/4/06 18:45  
Blogger AJ said...

Hi Kel,

Sim and I would love to come along to dinner. I won't require a lift -thanks for the offers Dee and Erica!

See you then...

19/4/06 21:21  
Blogger Hooch said...

well, there's one seat left in my car - dee - if you want it it's yours baby. call me thurs night to confirm. but we don't want erica driving by herself.....hmmm... we'll sort it out.

19/4/06 22:09  
Blogger Erica said...

Hmmm. Well, is anyone else planning on driving in? If so I might see if I can weasle my way into your car, even if it's just for a lift home. So if you are planning on broom brooming in your car, and have a spare seat, let me know!

19/4/06 22:34  
Blogger Fanboy said...

Hey there. I will be able to take people home. I will have 4 seats available in my car. Only thing is because I'm coming from rehearsal it'll have to be only taking people home and not there. But hey it's something. Anyone let me know (or just organize on the night) if you'd like a lift home.

ROB

20/4/06 14:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home