Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Hitchhikers guide to the weekend

Hello all, I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in taking our Thursday night video crew (and whoever reads this message) on the road? In this case to see Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy this Friday the 29th? I was going to suggest it as a substitution for video night at Eug’s this Thursday however I didn’t get any replies and Im playing Thursday anyway. So if anyone is keen for seeing Hitchhikers this Friday night let me know because Im mustard (as in keen as) for it.

Will.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think there's a Monash charity group this friday @ Glen Waverley if you're interested. Should be quite a turnout - give us a yell at wildeurban@yahoo.com.au if you'd like to get a group together and I can get tix.

-Carl

27/4/05 12:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats a monash charity group? For thoes of us who are a little less educated!
Dee.

Will I think Friday night would be great i'll call you after work... Is it a movie and where is it showing?

28/4/05 20:02  
Blogger Erica said...

Unfortunately I'm working Friday :( I'm working every night there's something good on. If you come to Knox to see the movie we could all meet up for coffee when I've finished at about 10 - 10:30 if you like :)

28/4/05 23:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home