Saturday, April 30, 2005

its my party (and i'll steal erica's thunder if i want to!)

sorry erica, we have this clash every year......birthdays occurring at the same time each year and all. i must say you've been a hell of a lot more organised that i have....

my first message: i hope everyone's going to erica's, i am and i'll see you there.

my second message: i'm having a party on the friday night (the might before erica's, which, incidentally, is the night of her actual birthday.....but erica, i hope you can pls come anyway). starts btw 8 and 9pm and will rock till the wee hours of satuday (afterwhich you can sleep all day, and be all fresh for erica's sat night.

the details (i was going to write "the deets" just then, but i had a nagging suspicion (speeling?) that no one would know what i was talking about): my house, 8 or 9pm, fri 6th May, pls bring a plate to share if you can....or something to drink.

ALL PARTNERS WELCOME!

i'm turning 23....for anyone who's interested.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Haha, I had to be organised - Mum has been stressing unduly. I hope I can make it to your place after my Ruby's gig :)

1/5/05 23:36  
Blogger Hooch said...

cool, will be great to see you there!

5/5/05 11:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home