Monday, September 19, 2005

:( yet another cancelled thursday :(

Yet again......hopefully not so last minute that you all hate me (not that i could tell seeing as no one comments on here any way....where's the interaction ppl!)....


Thurday is cancelled.......rather than take responsibility for it my self, i refer you to my uni friends who have convinced me to go to Oktober Fest. I have already checked with uni, and you can still go, even if you're not a monash member, so extend the invitation to you all....it would be cool to see you there.

it's $25 pre-sale ($28 on the door). unlimited drinks. Thursday 22nd Sept (yep, that's right, this thursday.

i'm not sure what time it starts, but if you're interested, or you want me to pick up a ticket for you....give me a call.

PS. hope you're not too peeved. but hey, it'll be a massive "RETURN OF THE DVD NIGHT" when it happens.


I'll keep you posted (haha, get it ...posted!)...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Disco! im on bored

Will

19/9/05 17:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im on BORD rather.
Will

20/9/05 00:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll forgive you for that shocking pun only because you're giving props to Oktoberfest ;-) As you (Hooch) know, I'll be there, but I'm not drinking so anyone who's thinking of coming & needs a lift home, speak to Hooch coz I'm happy to oblige - so long as it's not completely out of the way!

DeanO

21/9/05 02:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's board, you jackass!
god i'm never coming to this site again!

22/9/05 14:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

onlycoolppl. more like onlytoolppl.

22/9/05 14:31  
Blogger AJ said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How are the car repairs coming Hooch?

5/10/05 19:52  
Blogger Hooch said...

yeah...slowly looks like it's gonna cost me heaps more than i anticipated. and it's my own stupid fault too. grrr. v.frustrating.

oh well,

bah humbug!

7/10/05 16:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home