Saturday, January 07, 2006

Return of the DVD night!!!! - Thurs 12th Jan

okelidokeli.....dudes and dudettes,

my place, thurs 12th Jan ohsix, 8.30/9p, start. prepare yourselves for: flying cirus, frasier, young ones, or even: METROPOLIS - a silent film from the dawn of film making....

give me a bell to let me know if you're coming, bring anything you feel like wathing.


PS. Erica, do you stil have AJ's copy of Da Kath and Kim code? if so, can i pls borrow it? if no, then i'll get on to AJ about it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Hiya Eug, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make DVD night, as I have a band practice (we have gigs :D), although if we finish early I'll come along afterwards.

I do have AJ's Da Kath and Kim Code, which I meant to give to you before Christmas...oops. But now I also have it on DVD, courtesy of Nicola! So you can borrow that copy if you like, or AJ's video. whichever you choose.

7/1/06 18:01  
Blogger AJ said...

Eug, love your work of promoting the 'Ohsix'. Keep it up. Will keep you posted on plans for the 26th - Aust Day.

See ya! x

8/1/06 20:06  
Blogger Hooch said...

cool, Aj,
yes, the 'ohsix' was in response to your blog, which i had only just read before posting on here.

look forward to Aust. Day.

I take it you're not coming on thurs?

xo

10/1/06 11:56  
Blogger AJ said...

Thursday's DVD night on the 12th..? Prolly not, my friend, sorry! Those 8am starts can mean a quite early start to get my regular bus-train-tram combo burger into the city!

I'll email you about Aust Day really soon.

x

11/1/06 19:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home