Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Night at the Thee-a-ta Pt. 2



Well you've been hearing about it for a while now, and now you'll finally be able to see it.

'The Woman in Black' is opening at the Strathmore Theatre Arts Group (STAG) on the 1st of June and runs for two weeks. The booking lines are now open so get calling and come hear a tale of haunting and evil, fear and confusion, horror and tragedy!

And there'll be some laughs as well. All the info is below. Hope to see/hear you there.

P.S. This is the play that I'm in... Duh.



Rob.

4 Comments:

Blogger Fanboy said...

Yes, I know the info is above and not below. Also I hope you can all read the flyer ok. Comment, email or call me for any extra info.

24/5/06 16:59  
Blogger Hooch said...

cool rob,
the bells will be on (when i'm there with bells on, of course)

hopefully we can get a possie together.

25/5/06 22:38  
Blogger Erica said...

Let me know when you others want to go, and if I'm free and don't have homework I'll come along too!

27/5/06 19:39  
Blogger Hooch said...

am thinking of going thursday - Erica, you in? What about you willum?

6/6/06 11:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home