Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Little Help

Hey there everyone. As some of you may or may not know, I will be auditioning for the Actors Centre in Sydney this year, for this I am needing to make an audition video. I have a camera (thank you very very much hooch!!), I have a space (St Martins Rehearsal Room) and a date and time (Sunday the 5th of November from 5pm till 8pm).

Now all I need is one or two people, one person to operate the camera, and maybe one person to act to during my audition speeches (you'll just need to stand somewhere close to and behind camera for an eye-line) and if anyone has some editing software and can burn DVD's that would be awesome. I know I am asking a big favor and I know a lot of you are very busy this time of year, but I would be extemely grateful for any help I can get for this.

Cheers guys and hugs to all.

ROB

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Hiya Rob,
I would be quite happy to lend my services. I can hold a camera, or I can stand behind a camera and give you eyes to gaze into as you lovingly deliver your lines. I might be better at holding a camera though...

Let me know when and where :)

1/11/06 22:21  
Blogger Erica said...

Hiya Robbo, I just read that you've already got a date and time set for the filming. If you like we can come back to my house afterwards and attempt to put it onto the computer and burn it to a DVD. My dad is into video editing, so has software (he even teaches amateur video editing classes at my mum's work...), I just don't know how to use it.
Anyway, give me a call before Sunday about it :)

3/11/06 00:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home