Sunday, October 01, 2006

onlycoolppl

THE TULIP FESTIVAL IN MONBULK - IRISH WEEKEND!

"May the lilt of Irish laughter lighten every load. May the mist of Irish magic, shorten every road ... and may all your friends remember all the favours you are owed!"

An Irish blessing for the weekend full of Irish fun, music (and plenty of it), dancing and Leprechauns as we celebrate the 'greening of the tulip'.
Dee and I were keen to check this out this weekend (today), although I looked at the website and it looks like a wonderful group thing! Pack a picnic rug and lunch, settle ourselves down a colourful tulip padlock for chats over wine!

Check out the photo gallery – the flowers look stunning!!! (cause I'm not an expereinced blogger and don't know how to put photos up!)
http://www.tulipfestival.com.au/photos/

Entry prices are to this year's festival are: $14.50 Adults, $12.00 Concession, $ 9.50 Groups of 10 or more.

Let me know if anyone is keen, I’m happy to squeeze people into my car! Fingers crossed for nice weather.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't think I'll be able to go due to Thesis (Again!), and work, and I already have a 21st that I've been booked for ages ago.

If you guys go. have fun, it sounds great. 'specially if the weather is as good as last weekend.

2/10/06 16:55  
Blogger Hooch said...

Hey Dee. Did you get 'that' phone call last Sunday???

Thanks fine, have been invited to a big picnic in the city gardens so I'll have my fair share of pretty flowers etc after all.

Good luck with work!

6/10/06 08:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home