Saturday, August 26, 2006

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Can nothing go right for us in this little hick town????

We can't get the internet because all the connections in this area are used. Figure that out?! But the guy said maybe we can go with another company, and if we are home on the first they can connect then but of course that's our first day back at school.
Dan has a day off on the 11th (because he has to work on a saturday) so maybe then we will get the internet but I'm not getting my hopes up.
We are at the bloody internet cafe again that pisses me off more and more each time we come here.
I'm so ready to throw in the towel and head back home but dan wants to see it through and spend another year here, but definately not in this town or even this prefecture. Our company and schools love us and are already talking about next year but there is no way in hell I'll spend another year in the shittiest shithole of Japan.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Hi Beck, I found this saved as a draft, so published it. I'm assuming you wanted it to be published - although if not then I can delete it again.

It sounds like Japan isn't so fun at the moment. I really hope that things start heading back uphill soon, and that you start to enjoy yourself and Japan again. But if you don't then you can always send out emails with the subject "Arrrgh!" to us all and we'll console you from the thousands of kilometres distance.

21/9/06 12:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaawww. Beckles, I hope things are better now that you've got internet at home.

*lots of hugs*

Will send email soon.

xxx

24/9/06 20:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home