Friday, August 04, 2006

This Saturday Night!!!

CD LAUNCH

SAT 5th AUGUST 2006
ALBUM LAUNCH at the
NORTHCOTE SOCIAL CLUB, Northcote
301 High Street
Cost : $10 at door
Doors open 9.30pm
(with Hotel Diablo and guests)

prepurchase your tickets from northcote social club

I'll be there, hope you guys can come too. I'm hoping to buy tix at the door, but if anyone is planning to prebook please let me know.

These guys are and awesome carvival act. If you want to hear some, there's a sample of their music on their website

3 Comments:

Blogger Hooch said...

cool see you tonight.

5/8/06 14:18  
Blogger Unknown said...

yo looks like I last checked my blog just before you left the message. Talk about bad timeing! ah well have fun with the goons!

5/8/06 21:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry dude,
I meant to post the comment on friday night, but I didn't end up coming home that night.

ah well...

7/8/06 15:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home