Thursday, August 24, 2006

Josh Pyke

Hi all,

a quick blog to see if anyone would be keen to see Josh Pyke at the Corner Hotel:

Sat 21 October – tickets on sale Fri 1 Sept
Tickets: $17+bf Corner Box Office 11am-8pm Mon-Sat, 9427 9198 or www.cornerhotel.com

Really really cool tunes!!

Sydney troubadour Josh Pyke is celebrating the launch of his new single Memories & Dust by packing up his kit bag and heading out about the country again on The Hatchlings Tour.
Josh will take very special guests Jen Cloher & The Endless Sea and Princess One Point Five on the road with him for what promises to be a very special tour.

These will be Josh Pyke’s last headline shows for the year, as he is bound for the UK where he will support New York band The Walkmen on a series of dates. A recent deal inked by Ivy League Records will also see Josh's forthcoming debut album released through Island/Universal UK. Josh's stunning new single Memories & Dust is at radio now and will hit stores on October 7.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I can afford the time or the money. but it sounds cool. I hope you can get a possie together. :)

Catchya soon Age.

xx mwa

24/8/06 22:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi AJ, I would love to go. I think I am in the middle of exams however. But When I get the dates I will let you know. Would be good to go!

25/8/06 09:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry AJ it was me Luke

25/8/06 09:30  
Blogger Hooch said...

Hey AJ,

Thanks for the invite, I'll give it a miss though.

We saw them when we went to Eskimo Joe last weekend!

It was such a pity you couldn't get tixs AJ, it was a blast! Great music, conned our way into great seats!!!!

See you soon!

Love Kel

30/8/06 18:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home