Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Return of the guy from the bush(es)

Hi everyone,

In case you don't remember I'm the bike guy who buggered off almost a year ago. To East Timor. I managed to save an airfare from Melbourne to Darwin and ride to Cairns instead. Yes, my middle name is serendipity.

Is there still a bit of a meeting every so often at Hooch's place? If you're nice I'll skip the dreadful 4 hour slideshow :) Nah, really I'm up for some high-brow cultural films (and chats -- glad to see this blog get contraversial btw!) I've discovered there's only a small island of something resembling culture in the country, and it's called Melbourne.

Anyway, hope everyone is well.
Carl.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest loveliest Carlos!

So I take it that you're back in Melbourne. That's wonderful news.

At the moment I'm putting the final touches on my thesis, then when I'm done-diddley-un, there'll definitely be partying of some description going down.

DVD nights have been put on hold at the moment (due to honours, hence lack of time). But I'll let you know what's going down. And keep an eye on here as well.

In other news: I now have a mobile phone (I'll see if I can dig up your number and txt you); and a blog (humourarchive.blogspot.com *plug plug*)

Hope all is well with you, look forward to catching up soon.

1/11/06 15:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home