Saturday, January 13, 2007

Queen Vic Night Market

I wondered if anyone would be keen to hang out with me at the Queen Vic Night Market in the evening of Wednesday 24 January? The night market runs Wednesdays from 5:30pm til 10pm until February 28 2007. More info about it can be found here.

I believe they have some cool stalls and food and it sounds like fun. I've never been before and would be keen to, so please comment away with your expressions of interest or not!

Oh, did I mention it's FREE!

In other news, I made a post on my blog. Wow.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would love to come. Provided I don't get offered a shift between now and then (which I will be obliged to take, as I am a poor ex-student scrounging for COLD.HARD.CASH); but, yeah, for now, count me in. :)

13/1/07 14:17  
Blogger AJ said...

Awesome, Hoochenie.
I liked the full stops and capitalisation in "COLD.HARD.CASH." Makes it somewhat more urgent, doesn't it?

13/1/07 15:07  
Blogger Hooch said...

I'll be there....funny....have orgiansed to go with work buddies the week after!

I haven't been before either.

I finish at 5:30 so should be there by 6:15. Im driving which means 4 people can get a lift home. Only thing is I have a BIG presentation with a new potential client at 8am the next morning so I don't think I'll be staying too late - say 9-9:0ish.

Love Kel xxx

13/1/07 18:00  
Blogger AJ said...

Cool, Kel.
Would love a lift home please, as I will be catching the train in to work that morning... thanks!

I probably won't be looking to stay any later than 9-9:30ish either, so that's cool!

Should be fun.

14/1/07 17:57  
Blogger Fanboy said...

Why not, sounds like fun. Count me in.
Also, have a look at my blog about going to Roller City on Friday night guys!!

14/1/07 22:09  
Blogger Fanboy said...

Oh, and I wouldn't mind a lift home Kel, if you can still spare a seat in your car.

14/1/07 22:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home