Tuesday, January 09, 2007

DVD night: What a dreadful movie....

Hi guys,

It's back! I'm having a DVD night this Wednesday. That's right - Tomorrow night!

I have many DVD's to choose from, and hopefully you'll bring the cream of your collections as well. If all else fails, we can watch the Young Ones or listen to the Goon Show (hmm....thinks to herself, "am I going to end up all alone on Wednesday?").

I do have a request to make of you fine film buffs: Would you please be so kind as to dread my hair? I have four dreads on the go, and I know it's just going to take ages to do a whole head of hair if I don't get a little help from my friends.

So:

My place, 7pm, we can order Pizza or something, Wed 10th Jan.

Let me know if you're coming. pls bring nibblature as the cupboard is bare since Mum cleaned it out on her way to the beach.


C'mon, you wouldn't want to miss the first DVD night of 2007, would you?

8 Comments:

Blogger Hooch said...

What a dreadful title... :)

because I'm pov I'll reply by blog instead. If it's OK, I might crash at yours again - it's a rather long ride. I only have DivX movies on my fetus, plus some un-feel-good classics like Falling Down and Once Were Warriors.

I'll just bring myself and my amazing ability to type "how to dreadlock hair" into google, shall I?

Carl.

9/1/07 16:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hey,
I shall endeavour to be there and bring some food. I have a DVD called 'The Cat Returns' I have yet to watch. Looks intriguing.
Naomi.

9/1/07 22:36  
Blogger Erica said...

I might be there, but lateish - i'm recording with nath tomorrow night, and i'm not sure how long we'll go for. I'll see :-)

10/1/07 02:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll come along, but only on the condition that you stop making those blody dred jokes!!


Will

10/1/07 09:51  
Blogger Fanboy said...

I'll be there Hooch. Pizza sounds good!!

10/1/07 13:52  
Blogger AJ said...

I'll be there...
May just stay for pizza dinner and a short while as have a early start the next day.

Seeya!

10/1/07 16:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hoorah! I love you all. C u 2nite :)

10/1/07 17:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming. Had a lovely evening, and now have 13 dreads. huzzah! but still need to do many more.

xx

13/1/07 14:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home