Monday, November 27, 2006

Imo's 21st


Awww. Isn't she cute?

It's a dress up party, any theme you want; but beware: no costume=no entry (don't worry, we'll have costumes onhand that you'll be forced to wear if you don't make the effort) .

If you're stuck for a theme, I'm going with 'Op-Shop Formal Wear', and would be glad to have some company. Also, Imo's made a special request for someone to dress up as Peter Andre - do YOU feel up to the challenge?

So, I s'pose you want the details?
When? - 15th December.
Where? - My house.
What time? - From 7pm.
The perks? - Food provided, and you get to hear all those stories you wanted to know about Imo but were too afraid to ask!

BYO: sleeping gear (if you live far away and need to stay over), grog (some provided).

Please RSVP via this blog or msg me or Imo.

Hope to see you there.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think my first attempt at this didn't go thru, so please excuse multiple comments if it does...
Would be delighted to attend on the 9th!
Cheers
Naomi.
PS - Trundling off to think of costumery idea's, but I draw the line at C list celebs. Sorry, Imogen.

27/11/06 15:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imo is very cute...looks like a little Yesser Arafat!

27/11/06 17:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Derker Derker Mohammad Derker Jihad Derker Derker.

27/11/06 17:38  
Blogger Erica said...

I vill be zere!

27/11/06 22:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Derker Derker..." who are you?

Gnome - the 9th? do you mean the 15th?

27/11/06 22:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hooch, please pass on my yesness to Imo. Through all my moving about I've lost her contact details.
See you soon!

28/11/06 13:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah, last post = Carl.
:)

28/11/06 13:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*yay* Imo also says "YAY!" muchly to the prospect of your presence. Look forward to it Carlos the mighty.

28/11/06 14:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bugger - a week early. Yes, I meant the 15th.
Naomi.

28/11/06 23:45  
Blogger Beck said...

Dan and I will be there dressed as wizards wearing invisibility cloaks. We will arrive via some kind of teleportation device. You may not notice our arrival.

29/11/06 21:49  
Blogger Fanboy said...

I'll be there.

1/12/06 11:06  
Blogger AJ said...

I vill also b zere!

4/12/06 21:48  
Blogger Hooch said...

Hi there!

I will be coming but I'll be late. Don't ask me what time though as I'm minding my beautiful little cousins while their parents have a break from 4 kids.

See you there (just a little later).

Kel

8/12/06 08:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

after i have my 21st party there will a house warming soon to follow. yayay i have a house in brunswick. yay


ps. does mums old bikini look too big around my waist?

10/12/06 21:00  
Blogger AJ said...

Wow - a place in Brunswick. Can't wait to hear more about it on Friday night.

13/12/06 19:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home