Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Hmm.... the new blogger... the drama... the intrigue... the annoying unfamiliarity

Hey guys,

Was just forced to switch over to new blogger, and now it says that only Erica and I are contributors. I think this means that you guys are gonna have to make the switch as well..... grr.... It'll probably force you to do it the next time you log in anyway.

I have yet to discover the greatness/benefits of new blogger. Please let me know if you find any.... cos at the moment I'm just mildly annoyed.

xxx

PS. On a more exciting note, I got a job in Katherine and will be moving there before the end of the month. I will be posting a going away party scheme in the next few days...... word on the street is to keep Friday 23rd Feb clean and free from dust (but not filled with washing-up liquid).

word.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Hooch and all,

I heard it is supposed to have higher security measures, so hackers have a hard(er) time getting in.
I have pencilled in the 23rd :)
Naomi.

6/2/07 14:52  
Blogger Erica said...

That's so awesome... yet so scary... you'll be moving!

I'll definitely keep the 23rd free. It's marked in my calendar. Argh, this is so exciting! I hope the NT is amazing and cool and that you meet heaps of interesting people and enjoy your work.

Hooray and congrats! I'm sad though...

8/2/07 22:26  
Blogger AJ said...

Ello Ello.
Am keeping the 23rd free for your farewell. Feelings are the same as Erica. Happy/sad. :)

Logged in to the new blogger, so I am also a contributor this blog, yippee! When signing in, the word verification was an actual "word": strut. How cool is that?

I feel like a Squishy from the Kwik-e-Mart now.

12/2/07 18:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home