Monday, May 16, 2005

Jedi Business

Hi guys, with the impending release of star wars episode 3 I thought ide throw on a star wars Jedi name generator. Ill use my name as an example.
1- take the first 3 letters of your surname, Meeve = Mee

2- take the first 2 letters of your first name, William = Wi

3- take the first 2 letters of your mothers maiden name, Sanderson =Sa

4- take the first 2 letters of the hospital you were born, Sandringham = Sa

My Jedi name “Mee We Sa Sa”
give it a crack, Ben has the particularly cool name of “Lin Be Ke Bo”

cheers, Will.

2 Comments:

Blogger AJ said...

Devine > Dev
Andrew > An
Herbstreit > He
Mitcham > Mi

Dev An He Mi.

16/5/05 18:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As much as I am not a fan, dare I say it. I think I have a cool Jedi name too.
Morrissey > Mor
Dayna > Da
Huett > Hu
Boxhill > Bo

Mor Da Hu Bo
!!

- Dayna

20/5/05 12:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home