Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Goodbye outer east!

Hello everyone, I hope all are well! I feel like I've been slightly on another planet of late, with work, and haven't seen anyone.

So, my big news is that I'm moving! I'm packing up all my stuff and heading out to Fairfield. I'll be having a housewarming BBQ when I'm settled in, but before then I'd really love a night to hang out and catch up. Perhaps tea and dessert at my house (in Vermont) one night later this week. Thursday or Friday suit me, as I'll be moving all my stuff in on the weekend, but I'd like to see as many people as possible. So let me know if you're free!

I really miss everyone!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be there in spirit.

Missing you too. Hope the transition goes well.

xx

21/3/07 10:36  
Blogger Erica said...

If only you could teleport yourself down for the occasion. I need to go read Katherine's Diary. It's not nearly as good as having you here though ;-)

21/3/07 16:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home