What were you doing 10 years ago?
I would have just started year 8. 8c all the way! (except for that stupid project we had to do about the Olympics...I never did hand it in, but being the geek I was, I got away with it all the same.......geek and the fact that it wasn't even for a specific subject....how dumb is that!?) What were you doing one year ago?
Started 4th year uni.....not much exciting stuff, really.
Five snacks you enjoy:
Chocolate (hey, you didn't say five DIFFERENT snacks!)Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
hmmm....I'm not even sure there are five. I'm hopeless at lyrics...I always get the verses around the wrong way. ...Not a very good way to be when you want to be a singer. Let's see,
- Listen to the rain (don't know who it's by)
- I Will Survive (I do both the Gloria Gaynore version - from the Priscilla sound track - and the Cake version - from Fashion Nugget) (but I confess the words are sometimes around the wrong way)
- Home and Away Theme song (well, what can I say, I am MAINSTREAM after all, right, Will?)
- the Harpic Add (hey Jen, do you remember when you stole this song off me in year 7 or 8 music and I was left to sing the Neighbours song which I stuffed up completely?)
- I'm in the Mood For Love (at least, I know the Lyrics that Casanunda sings in the Discworld Computer Game (I'm not sure if it's I or II, definately not Noir))Five things you would do if you were a millionare:
- Pay off Mum's house (and maybe get it painted)
- Do up my car (hey, don't groan guys, it's my hypothetical million, I can do what I want with it)
- Paint Harmers
- Travel around the world (yeah, I know, everyone puts that one, but it's something I would do)
- Invest it.....probably in Real Estate or something (gotta love that broad term 'or something')Five bad habits:
- Biting my nails
- Biting the skin around my nails (yeah, I know, gross)
- Staying up late (yeah, that's right, I even procrastinate about going to bed)
- Day Dreaming (yes, with a capital letter Aj)Five things you would never wear, buy or get new again:
(note to Aj: I'm answering this with by interpretation of the ambigous sentence, but feel free to read it any way you like)
- First Year astronomy textbooks
- Op shop cloths (as in, I would never buy them new again.....kind of impossible really, but there you go)
- School uniform (except at a Host Scheme party)
- g-string (they're uncomfy)
- Answer another meme (I know I'm not wearing, buying or getting it, but it's starting to shit me so I thought I'd put it down anyway)The meme stuff:
hey, call me a spoil sport, but I refuse to do the meme stuff.....refer to Erica's
blogs if you wanna comply.